We spent a lot of this weekend inside. There has been a lot to get caught up on like the ever dreaded laundry and cleaning.
We also spent a lot of time this weekend preparing our ideas for our Spring and Summer trips and the building of our Expeditions website – more coming on that soon. Good news though, E spent tons of time outside thanks to the ever mild West Coast winter. I always love seeing the neighborhood kids out on the street playing and having fun … and the coming inside and eating all our food. Today they took the tablet outside to record some video of their kid stunts which apparently I have to edit and put on YouTube. I’ll get right on that.
Here’s my weekend round up of all things amazing for canoeing, outdoors, things and food.
- Granted Clothing Woodlands Sweater Collection
- Norquay painted canoe paddles
- Keto Diet Blog Keto Cinnamon Swirl Cookies
- Explore Mountains Printable Canoe Art Print from Digital Drive In on Etsy
- Pat’s Backcountry Beverages